- Practice Areas
- Our Staff
- Courthouses of Nebraska
- Communities We Serve
- Auburn, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Beatrice, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Buffalo County, NE, Bankruptcy Services
- Chester, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Crete, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Fairbury, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Gage County, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Grand Island, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Hastings, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Hebron, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Kearney, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Lincoln, NE Bankruptcy Services
- McCook, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Nebraska City, NE bankruptcy Services
- Superior, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Tecumseh, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Wymore, NE Bankruptcy Services
- York, NE Bankruptcy Services
- Belleville, KS, Bankruptcy Services
- Blue Rapids, KS Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Concordia, KS Bankruptcy Services
- Clay Center, Kansas Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Hanover, KS Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Holton, KS Bankruptcy Services
- Junction City, KS Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Manhattan, KS Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Marysville, KS Bankruptcy Services
- Washington, KS Bankruptcy Services
- Communities We Serve
- Contact Us
Yes, you can file bankruptcy online without ever leaving your home.
A lot of people don't like leaving the comfort of their home when they don't have to. This has been magnified even more as a result of the recent health epidemic that has hit our Country. We are fortunate enough to live during a time where electronic communication has evolved in such a way allowing us to perform essential tasks electronically that were previously only accomplished through in person exchanges. Due to this evolution in technology you can file bankruptcy online and from the comfort of your own home. The Courts have also adjusted with the times mandating that all bankruptcy proceedings be required to file electronically through e-file. This new wave of technology has made it easier than ever to file bankruptcy from the privacy of your own home.
At Lepant Law Office, PC, LLO, we aim to adapt to the ever changing needs of our clients. If you would prefer you don't have to come into our Office in order to file for bankruptcy. We would love the opportunity of getting to meet you in person but we understand that some clients would prefer electronic communication only. Although most of the process can be completed online, the only time you would need to leave the comfort of your own home would be for the 341 Meeting of Creditors that takes place at the local Federal Building. In order to get this streamlined process started please contact us for a free phone consultation at 402-223-4071 or send us an email at Lawoffice@lepantlaw.com.
What Happens After The Initial Consultation? A lot of clients ask us what happens after meeting with our Attorneys. After a brief consultation our Office will send you a bankruptcy questionnaire outlining all of the information we will need in order to file your bankruptcy with the Court. The information we need in order to help you file includes a copy of your drivers license / social security card, your recent bill statements, your two most recent tax returns, your last 6 month of pay stubs. You will also need to complete an online credit counseling class. After our Staff gets all the required bankruptcy paperwork we then prepare your documents for your review and signature. Once everything is approved by you, we will submit the documents to the Bankruptcy Court. The best part about the entire process is that each step mentioned above can be done electronically and in the comfort of your own home.
If you would prefer to do things the "old fashion way" our Office is happy to help and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm with an hour lunch from 12:00pm - 1:00pm. Please stop by or give us a call at 402-223-4071.
How long it takes to file bankruptcy? Click here.
Want to know more about bankruptcy in general? Click here.
Lepant Law Office, PC, LLO